It is alarming to discover that they use harmful products in baby wipes. I have chosen a safer, healthier alternative for the children in my care. I will make homemade baby wipes with Dr. Bronner’s Organic Castile Soap and Organic Coconut Oil. Parents of children in diapers will be asked to donate one large roll of paper towels each month.
How To Make Baby Wipes
What You’ll Need:–
2 Cups water
Roll of paper towels
Container to store wipes (Plastic storage container or old wipes container)
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
2 Tablespoons Dr. Bronner’s Soap
1. Boil 2 cups of water. You’ll want to be sure to boil the water to help prevent mold. Let cool.
2. In a bowl, combine water, coconut oil, Dr. Bronner’s Soap. The coconut oil will help prevent mold. Coconut oil will be solid in cooler temperatures. Sit entire bottle on warm stove top to bring back to a liquid state.
3. Cut or fold paper towel to desired size to fit into your container.
4. Pour liquid over paper towels.
5.Put the lid on the container.
6. Flip the container over and let it sit for 1 hour to fully soak all the paper towels
Recipe taken from: http://www.southernsavers.com/2014/01/make-organic-baby-wipes-finished/